collage 1

collage 1

Thursday, December 11, 2014

fall time charm...






Fall is seriously one of my favorite season because it gives me an excuse to wear dresses and tights. Not only that, but also because how pretty it is too! I spent the weekend at a gorgeous scenery in Orange County. I wore by far the cutest dress I've ever seen- it's floral print is just too perfect. I paired this dress with sheer tights and a pair suede booties. If there's fall leaves, then you will most definitely find a floppy hat on my head. I wore my this black Nordstrom floppy hat. Dress (kohls), booties(kohls),black cross-body(Nordstrom),Timex black leather band watch (Nordstrom), bracelets( Lauren Conrad). 
                                                                   *****xoxo sama  

No comments:

Post a Comment