collage 1

collage 1

Monday, July 20, 2015

easy & light //




It's around this time of year, with the change of the season, that my skincare and makeup needs a little change. So for the summer heat, I'm using my new favorite bareMinerals products. What I love the most about bareMineral products is that it's so light and just the perfect amount of coverage. It helps create the perfect "natural" look in less than 2 minutes. First, I use a light primer foundation just to add some moisturize to the bare skin. Then, using my Full Flawless Face Brush, I'm able to add my bareMineral mineral veil powder, which is perfect for delivering flawless coverage with a natural finish. I then add a little bronzer with my bareMineral blemish ready. Which truly brightens up my skin and highlights my cheeks, too. Lastly, the bareMineral blush in Golden Gate is the ultimate rosy pink color that for all occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment