collage 1

collage 1

Monday, August 25, 2014

summer fling...




     So my favorite time of the year is coming and I honestly can't wait to wear all the Fall clothes that are just waiting to be worn. I pulled this summer/fall-ready look together with a few of my favorite pieces. This black Lauren Conrad skirt is my go to skirt for all seasons. I paired it with a simple yet chic blue top that I recently scored from Kohl's. I was so happy that I was able to wear my new Steve Madden sandals that recently purchased for a great deal! Transition into fall means it time for a floppy hat. So of course, I had to wear my favorite hat from Topshop. With that said I added some glam into this outfit with a gold statement necklace and a quilted cross-body from Nordstrom. Cant wait for fall! *xoxo sama 






1 comment: