collage 1

collage 1

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

blues..


                             
                           
                            
                           
                           

                           

                           

Ever wanted to wear a dress but it's just way to short? Well that's honestly the story of my life! I recently purchased this navy blue "dress" from Tjmaxx,but when I tried it on at home it was just too short. Therefore, I wore my favorite Lauren Conrad white pants. I matched this simple outfit with my new Nordstrom Bp floppy hat and my Karen Walker sunnies. Of course I needed to add some glam, so I wore this adorable statement necklace from Banana Republic. Lastly, I wore the usual essentials in most of outfits; my quilted Nordstrom Bp cross body, Steve madden sandals, and of course my tortoise Michael Kors watch. So, whoever says you cant wear a dress with pants is obviously wrong... ***xoxo Sama 







1 comment: