collage 1

collage 1

Monday, October 20, 2014

little pink dress...


                         

                                                        

                           

                               

       Fall is coming, therefore, dresses and tights are a must. I got to spent the weekend in the lovely city of San Francisco. I wore this classy yet casual outfit and it was perfect for walking around a lovely city. This dress is perfect and just to darn cute too! Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a slight obsession with light pink. So, I was extremly excited when I got this "blush" light pink dress from Tj-maxx. I wore black flats and my black cross-body (from nordstrom). I can't wait for it to get colder for more outfits that consist of dresses and tights! *** Xoxo Sama 

1 comment: